

I've been thinking about this blog the last few weeks and contemplating coming back and posting. I must say that it's been a struggle inside my head to decide whether to just let it go or to actually start posting again. There are of course pro's and con's each way, but I think the pro's for posting again have won the day! I feel like I need a small outlet to share my thoughts and tell what's going on in our lives.
So, instead of going back over the last several months and telling short details about the many things we've done I'm going to start from here and post what's on my mind today.
Today:
It's snowing- A lot! JD is currently outside using our beloved snowblower on the driveway so that we can go to our small group tonight and celebrate Christmas with friends.
Evelyn is finally napping. You would think that this is just a normal blah fact, but for some reason it took her forever to go to sleep today. It's days like this when you know she's exhausted and needs the sleep, but she insists it's playtime in her crib. I'm so thankful that she's finally sleeping. Now we can leave her with the babysitter tonight and not worry about major meltdowns. (Hopefully.)
Our tree is up AND decorated. It's looks so pretty too. The kids love it too! They ask for us to "light it" whenever they wake up or we come home. What's a dark Christmas tree for anyway?
And finally- we have exactly 8 days until we travel (by plane) to my families house for Christmas. We're so excited! Now I just need to finish Christmas shopping for said family... oops!
3 comments:
So glad to see you back, I have missed you! The kids look wonderful. Enjoy the snow and your trip home, love, aunt carol
I'm so glad I checked your blog... :) Thanks for posting.
I'm so glad to see you're back- you have such sweet kids and neat things to share!!
Post a Comment