Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Look who's 21 months today.



Our own sweet Evelyn Jane. Oh, my! How I love this little girl. Yes, she's full of spunk. Yes, she pushes the limits all the time. Yes, she's quite the dare devil. All of that equals my her though. I love it! I can't wait to see what she grows into. I can't wait to see how God uses her strong will to do incredible things. And I also can't wait until I can have a full conversation with her. I have the feeling she's going to make me laugh constantly.

Here are a couple things that she's said recently that have stuck in my mind:

"I do it!" This was when I tried to brush her hair. Oh, how she's her mother's child!

"Move, Daddy!" He was in her path and she needed to get by. We had her add in a "pwease".

And last and most touching- "I love you, Daddy (with her Spanish flair). Night, night" She's quite the talker for her age. I think at least.

I love you, little girl. Now quit growing up so fast!


(Here she is at the beach a couple weeks ago. Can you tell she's a very tactile child?)

2 comments:

cottage girl said...

That last photo of her may be my favorite of all time. That girl was absolutely covered. And loving every minute of it!

Anonymous said...

She IS her mother's daughter and just as special! - Nana