Sunday, December 19, 2010

Packing, packing, oh and cleaning.

We're headed out for our Christmas vacation tomorrow morning and are so excited to go! The only thing that isn't so exciting is packing and all that goes into leaving. Laundry is never finished of course, but who wants to come home to dirty clothes? Cleaning out the fridge, vacuuming all the dog hair off of the floor, doing several loads of dishes... Yeah, that's our day today. I must admit that we're some of the worst procrastinators with packing. We've gone enough places with the kids to know what to take and what to leave, so it's never something we stress over. It almost always happens the night before too. Oh well. At least we're consistent, right?

I am actually bringing our camera with us, so I should have some fun family pics while we're there. I'll post them as I have the time, but honestly I'm looking forward to just relaxing with my family, having great conversations and going to some local fun places. It's going to be a great Christmas. What are you up to this holiday? Going anywhere fun? Staying home and doing something special? I'd love to know!

No comments: