
Today was just about getting the house put back together and playing with the kids. While there's nothing overly exciting about a day like this it was a great day. It's so nice to just play with the kids and not worry about being late to get somewhere or having a list of "to do's" that must get done. I love just sitting around reading books with two snugly children or putting puzzles together. So fun! I think I have the best kids in the world too! What did you do today? Anything exciting or did you just have a nice day too?
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a great day. We had a very productive morning getting a few errands done before lunch. Then a quiet afternoon of naps and lots of play time. These cold winter days are perfect for staying in and playing board games with the kiddos.
Post a Comment