Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A Sad Weekend.

This weekend JD, the kids and I took a long road trip down to MD to be with my mom. It's been such a hard couple of months for her. As soon as I got the call that my Aunt had unexpectedly passed away I began making plans to go there. I just wanted to give my mom a hug and let her know that I was here for her. I'm so glad that we went! We got to see my grandma, my aunt and cousin and my other cousin and his family. It was a busy weekend with LOTS of car time, but it was worth every mile!

Here are some pics that we took right before we jumped back in the car to come home:

My Grandmother and Evie:


4 generations:


A family picture:

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sure it was a tough weekend - I've been praying for you and your family. I'm glad you're back - I hope we can get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming. It meant more than you know. -Mom/Nana