Monday, September 28, 2009

The picture curse.

Yes, Evie has it. Poor little girl. There's just something that keeps getting passed down in my family that will not break. My dad has it. My sister has it. (Sorry!) And now my sweet little Evie Jane has it too.

What is it, you ask? Well, let me tell you. No matter how hard I try (or anyone else) it is next to impossible for her to take a good picture. She either has her eyes closed or she's scowling. It's SO HARD to capture a smile, but I promise she does do it.

So yesterday Evie and I set out with high goals. My goal was to take at least one good picture of her. Her goal was to eat as much grass as she could possibly get in her mouth before I pulled it back out.

Here are the results:



Yes, there is your smile, Little One!

I'm still not 100% satisfied, but at least I captured a smile, huh? I'll try again as soon as the sun comes out again. I am on a mission!

5 comments:

Gina said...

I beg to differ. Those pictures are great.

Tamara said...

That is a great shot! Love it!

Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures!!! She is such a little cutie!

cottage girl said...

I miss the howler monkey screech that goes along with that face...

The Perreca Family said...

Those are all fantastic shots! You totally captured her personality and all it's cavets!!