Monday, October 12, 2009

Big Little Girl and her Pop Pop

I took Evie to the doctor's today to get a couple of things checked out (nothing serious at all) and was so excited to see how much she weighed. Most of you know how hard we've worked lately to get her to gain some weight. She had only gained 11 oz in 5 months and desperately needed to put on some pounds. The nurse weighed her today and she is up to 16 lbs 2 oz! YAY! That's a 2 lb 3 oz gain in 5 weeks! Double YAY! We are so excited that she's finally gaining weight.

I wanted to post a pic of her for this post, but she wasn't in the mood today so I pulled up this awesome one from 2 weekends ago. Remember how I said that she inherited the picture curse from her Pop pop? Well, they've proved me wrong by taking this picture on the first try. I love it!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yey! So glad to hear she's putting on the weight! She's still got a ways to go to catch up to Matthew though...yesterday at the doctor he weighed in at 21.7 lbs!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are TOO far away. That's the truth!-Nana
Sure want to kiss those sweet toes.