Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch today and had a great time. It was freezing cold there, but it was worth it! Luke got to pet some animals while Evie looked on. We searched for the perfect pumpkin and then ate donuts in the car. It was way too cold to stay outside any longer. We haven't found our gloves and winter coats yet. I really need to get on that!

I took a few cute pics of the kiddos, but my computer is needing CPR right now and I don't have a card reader for this computer so you'll just have to wait for pics. Sorry!

While we were at the pumpkin patch we ran into JD cousin and her family. How fun to see them again! It's been too long!

The rest of the day was filled with projects (JD was doing house projects while I was learning how to spin and dye wool. Hmm... sounds even, right?), playing and dinner at McDonalds. We let Luke decide dinner tonight! It was a nice day!

3 comments:

cottage girl said...

T and I ate McDonalds in Seattle cause it was right next to the Space Needle. We both decided NEVER AGAIN. Blech! I'm never that desperate for food. I DO NOT understand your obsession with that place! Poor Luke. Auntie needs to teach him about good food.

Anonymous said...

Was just thinking about the pumpkin patch on saturday morning. Wish we could have been there. -nana

Tamara said...

Sounds like the BEST day if you ask me! :)