
Just 11 months ago little Evelyn Jane came into this world. (Please just look at her and not me in this pic. You try having a baby and looking great minutes afterward! :) ) Can you even believe that? I can't. These 11 months have just flown by so fast. I'm amazed! But I'm also so thankful for having her in my life. She's a pure joy to have as a daughter. She's so funny, sweet and adorable all wrapped up in a cute little package! Don't get me wrong though. She's got spunk. She can yell with the best of them for sure. She knows what she wants and what she doesn't. And she will let you know when somethings wrong. I love that about her though. I can't wait to see what she does with it when she's older and wiser. Happy 11 month birthday, Little One! I look forward to the next 11!
No comments:
Post a Comment