Here are some pictures so that you can enjoy the zoo too. There aren't a lot. What a surprise, huh? If you know me at all you'll know that having any pictures is major for me. My brother and sister got that gene :)
Luke and Evelyn admiring the Lion. This one just looked at us. The male lion outside let us hear him roar the whole time we ate lunch. I'm not sure what that was about. Maybe he missed his girl ;)
Eliza and I looked on as Luke and Evelyn took their first camel ride. We had to talk them into it because they were a little nervous about how big the camel was. When we told them that daddy could go with them they decided they wanted to try it. They liked it too! Totally worth the outrageous price for 2 short minutes.
And sadly the only picture we got of Eliza the whole day. To be fair though she was in the sling for most of the day and hidden from the sun. Yeah, poor 3rd child!
I have more pictures, but I'll save those for later. Dinner is calling!
2 comments:
What fun!! I'm amazed that you 1)went to the zoo with a newborn 2)got such amazing pics- you rock!
I love the camel ride picture. Glad you guys had a great day! -Nana
Post a Comment