
My sweet little Eliza turned one month old today. It's amazing to me how fast this month has gone. It seems like just yesterday we were headed to the hospital to meet her. Where has this month gone? But to be honest it's hard to remember life without her in our family too. Those days seem like cake walk to me now. I had so much free time with Luke and Evelyn. I could run out to the store whenever I needed to. Those days are past now and though I feel a little home bond at times and miss seeing friends I wouldn't trade it for anything.


She's such an amazing little girl. She likes to snuggle. She sleeps pretty well and has from the beginning. She's my baby! I'm so thankful for this month with her and look forward to many, many more :)
1 comment:
How has it been a month already?? She is just so sweet- and I love the look of pure adoration that her older brother and sister have on their faces as they hold her!!
Post a Comment