*Evelyn is on her 5th day of potty training and no accidents yet! Well, except for when we're out somewhere or at night/naps. I'm still so proud of her!
*Today is the first warm day with sunshine! I'm lovin' it!
*We're making a raised garden this spring/summer. I'm excited for fresh tomato's, strawberries and green peppers. I hope they grow!
*Luke and Evelyn are playing so well together lately. I love sitting and listening to their conversations with each other. It's so wonderful to see how much they love each other.
*The new baby is coming in 10 or so weeks. That is scary and exciting at the same time. We're excited to meet this little one and to hold a tiny baby again. We're scared because we know what's coming- sleepless nights, lots of crying, helpless baby who depends on us for everything. Yeah, a little scary!
*JD is almost finished with the spring semester. We're always so amazed how fast time flies by.
*We went to NC for spring break this year and visited GG and Grandpa. We had a WONDERFUL time in the warm weather and with loving family. It was hard to come back and get in the swing of things after.
I think that's about it for today. Life is good and we're so blessed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment