Monday, April 11, 2011

So pretty pretty

"Can you smile for me?"

"Ummm...."



"Please smile?" "Cheessssse!"



"How old are you?" "I two!"



"What's your favorite toy, Evelyn?" "MY baby!!!"


(Notice the baby's diaper? She is such a little mom. Just don't try to take her baby from her! )



More to know about Evelyn:


*her favorite colors are pink and purple


*she loves shoes, purses and skirts


*she is very determined to do things herself. She loves to use step stools to help her :)


*she has about 20 baby dolls and plays with them all.


*she loves to sing and talk.


*she's quite the snuggler, but on her terms.


*she loves her friends at church and talks about them a lot at home.


*she prays for her family every single night. So loving!



Yeah, she's pretty amazing! I'm so thankful for my little girl!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures! I need a hug RIGHT NOW! - Nana

cottage girl said...

Oh...my...gosh. Those photos just melted me into a giant puddle.

Oh, and you have short sleeves on! And no snow! Yes!!

The Perreca Family said...

What an amazing little girl you have there!!