Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Life is busy.

I haven't posted in a while. Obviously, huh? Life has just been busy and I haven't felt like writing for some reason. We're all just getting over a cold and trying to get back into the swing of life. I'd love to say that my days are so full of crazy activities and outings that I have no time to post, but to be honest it's just every day stuff. I'm desperately trying to keep our house clean and somewhat company ready (not an easy task with 2 hurricanes and a dog that never stops shedding going through the house daily).

Anyway, just wanted you to all know that we're still alive and doing well. I'm 24 weeks along now and feeling ok. I'm still very scared about having 3 children that I'm responsible for, but I think the nerves will only calm down when baby gets here and I see that it is in fact doable. We're about to have spring break, and we are very much looking forward to it! I'm also getting a laptop in the mail so hopefully they'll be more pictures on here.

So, life is good. God is extremely faithful and forgiving! Be back soon.

No comments: