Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Beach in March? Yes, please!


This is the same beach we spent a week at last August with my family (well, a few miles away). The kids were SO excited to go back here and play in the sand. It didn't matter that the wind and water were chilly. It was a beautiful "warm" day and there were shells to be found and sand to be dug. They rolled up their pants, took off their shoes and off they went. Luke even let the water catch his ankles. No one else was so daring. They had a blast! We plan to spend tomorrow here as well. It's supposed to be 80* and sunny. That's summer weather for us!





Sorry for the bad cell phone pics. I *gasp* left our camera at home. This would never happen to anyone else in my family. I guess I am the middle child though. At least I took pics though, right A?

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

I think that's a perfect excuse for an iphone. They take great photos.

And yes, I'm shocked that you forgot the camera. But only because my big problems is narrowing down HOW MANY cameras to take...