

Surely she's not mine. I'm always so clean, hair in the perfect spot, never a spot on my clothes... Who's child is this with dirt and sand from head to toe and hair sticking out in all directions? And more importantly, who are her parents and why aren't they doing something about this mess?
Well, I must say that although I'd like to think I always look perfect, this little child is definitely her mother's child. I can't help but smile when I see her looking like this. Is she not the cutest little ragamuffin ever?
2 comments:
I have a few photos of you and your huge mass of hair as a child that would beg to differ with your "perfectness." When Evie gets older, you can bet I'm showing her those.
ps...she's adorable no matter how messy she is. Can you please move here?
You can't deny this one...
Nana
Post a Comment