Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guess how old I am today?



I'm 16 months today! That's right! I'm getting so big too. Let's see... I can walk, run, climb on everything including chairs, say lots of words, give kisses and zerbers, go up and down stairs, eat everything in sight and give the best squishy hugs. That's right. I'm on the move and lovin' life. My current favorite things are of course mommy, daddy and Luke, shoes, baby dolls and necklaces. I LOVE to dump puzzles and read books. I'm just a girl on a mission.

4 comments:

cottage girl said...

Her hair is getting so long! And her skirt is adorables.

Rachel said...

Sometimes since I see her all the time I don't notice how big she is getting :) I love the pictures - how did you get her to sit still long enough for you to take them??!?! ;)

Anonymous said...

These posts are much too hard to view. I just wanna kiss those cheeks...
nana

Gina said...

Katie, she really is one of the cutest littlest girls in the world. will i get to see her and her brother any time soon? oh yeah, and her parents? ;)