
We've been busy. With what, you ask? Well, I don't even really know. I guess it's just life lately. These kiddos have kept me on my toes lately. Whether it's them needing lots of kisses, reading them a story, playing referee between them, pulling Evelyn off of the kitchen table (yes, she can climb up on her own), setting up Luke's train for the 100th time, cleaning up the messes they make or just watching them be so cute, they fill my day with joy and work :)
Here are some pictures I took this afternoon while they were playing outside. It's finally in the upper 40's here and it feels like spring is just around the corner. We're loving the warm sunshine!


After we finished playing they enjoyed a nice soak in the tub and laid down for a nap. Now I get to scrub out the muddy clothes and shoes and enjoy the silence for a couple minutes. The activity will begin again all too soon!
3 comments:
Awww- they are just too stinkin' cute! I know what you mean about being busy with life- it does calm down a bit once they get a bit older!
I love Muddy Butt.
Evelyn's truly her mother's daughter...
Nana
Post a Comment