Can I request a shrug for my birthday? I'm sure it wouldn't take any more time than Evie's took. I'm really small. Child-size even. But seriously...it's beautiful! And the yarn too!
Love it! I can't wait to see it on her :)
Wow- I'm in awe of both- the cute shrug and the yarn!!
Can't wait to see her pretty mommy-made dress!!! :) With love to you!Marilyn Fannin
That is so pretty!I love the yarn you dyed too. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can I request a shrug for my birthday? I'm sure it wouldn't take any more time than Evie's took. I'm really small. Child-size even.
But seriously...it's beautiful! And the yarn too!
Love it! I can't wait to see it on her :)
Wow- I'm in awe of both- the cute shrug and the yarn!!
Can't wait to see her pretty mommy-made dress!!! :)
With love to you!
Marilyn Fannin
That is so pretty!
I love the yarn you dyed too. :)
Post a Comment