Where is JD's daisy hat?
OH! I love it!!! I can't wait to see in in person. Did you use a circular needle?I so need to get mine started!!!
I did use circulars. It was fun and not at all as hard as I thought it would be. Mindy is going to have to show me how to perfect it though. It has a couple oops' in it.
Wow- I'm totally amazed!! One of these days- probably at the end of the school year- I want to try that shirt dress!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Where is JD's daisy hat?
OH! I love it!!! I can't wait to see in in person. Did you use a circular needle?
I so need to get mine started!!!
I did use circulars. It was fun and not at all as hard as I thought it would be. Mindy is going to have to show me how to perfect it though. It has a couple oops' in it.
Wow- I'm totally amazed!! One of these days- probably at the end of the school year- I want to try that shirt dress!!
Post a Comment