Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cloth diapers ROCK!

I know most of you know that we cloth diaper. But I just wanted to say why:
We love it because they actually work! Disposables didn't work for us at all with Luke.
We love it because we're saving our environment all of those diapers in the landfill.
We love it because we're not putting over 30 chemicals on ours children's behinds.
We love it because we have one sized ones that fit both Evie and Luke.
I love it because they're so cute and fun to shop for (notice I didn't put a we at the beginning of that sentence).

I'm sure they're more reasons, but that's all I can think of at the moment. If you're thinking about making the switch and need some info leave me a comment with your email address. Oh, and check out this site for a free giveaway
http://www.spiltmilkmoms.com/2009/03/23/wanna-be-bamboozled/

1 comment:

Shaun said...

What kind of diapers do you use? I can't remember! I'm so into the cloth now! Ben and I were celebrating our purchase of two new Haute Pockets the other day. We're now up to 6. I'm thinking that may be enough to get A through the day. Of course that means I have to wash every day...hmmm..may just have to buy some more! :)