Anyone else feel like that? We're so busy right now with the house, kids and JD's work. We're thankful for all of them, but shew! I just want to get away for a couple days and take a break from life. I'm sure none of you have ever felt like that, right??? Plus, it's cold, rainy and windy here too. That's just not fun! Bring on spring time, flowers, sunny days, flip flops, fresh fruit, and open windows. I'm ready!
Oh, in the evenings after a long day of busyness I've been watching this. It puts me in a great mood. If you've never seen it or it's been a while check it out on Hulu.
2 comments:
It was good to see you (briefly) tonight! We have had trouble with our internet so I hadn't been on here in a while...I had fun catching up and loved seeing pictures of the house. That is so exciting!!!! We have got to hang out sometime soon :)
Don't pretend that you wait for Spring to wear flip flops. :)
Post a Comment