Thursday, May 01, 2008

Lukey Boy

I finally had a second to upload some pictures that I've taken of Luke. I've been a huge slacker in taking pictures lately. I'm not sure why. I haven't gotten excited to get out the camera especially since it's been cold here again. Brrr!!! I have been video taping though. As soon as I get those uploaded I'll share some. I hope you enjoy these though!


Rome (our dog)and Luke stand at this exact spot every day that the front door is open and wait for JD to get home. It's really cute to watch them both get super excited when he pulls into the driveway.


Luke and I are just being silly in this one.


Luke's beloved thumb.


I forgot to turn this one to black and white. Oops! Luke is trying with all of his might to sit in his little car. He actually got frustrated with it after a few minutes and started yelling at it. He couldn't understand why he couldn't get in. He loves pushing this toy around the living room. It was a great present GG and Grandpa! Thank you again!

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll be taking some more soon!

No comments: