
Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Mom's out there! I hope you have a wonderful day!
I'm sitting here wishing that I was with my mother on this day. I would love to hug her and tell her how important she is to me. 600 long miles separate us on this day. Talking on the phone is nice, but just not the same. If she were sitting here next to me I would tell her that I love her so much and appreciate everything that she does for me. Not even the material things (though those are nice). I treasure the talks that we have, the knowledge that no matter what happens she's here for me and loves me, the constant support and encouragement that she is and the fact that she raised me to love God with all of my heart. I remember many occasions when I would wake up early in the morning and walk out of my room and there she would be sitting on the couch in the living room reading her Bible or praying. I always knew that she was praying for me and my future. That had more of an impact on me than most other things that she did. That showed me love in the most important way. Thank you, Mom, for all that you have done for me, for being a woman of God, for loving our family and for being selfless in so many ways. Happy Mother's Day! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment