Sorry I haven't posted in a very long time. We've been so busy around here lately. JD's finishing up the semester which always brings extra meetings and longer hours. Luke is getting his molars in and has turned into a fussy, whiny toddler. I do feel bad for him though because I know he's in pain. And I've been busy with motherhood and keeping up with everything around me! I don't like when it gets this busy, but this seems to happen at the end of every semester. At least we are about to get a few months "off".
JD's preparing to go to Italy with a group of students. It's technically work, but he's excited to travel again. Luke and I are going to visit my family and friends in MD (and maybe JD's brother and his wife) while he's away. I couldn't stand the thought of being home alone for 10 days! We also are traveling to Germany at the end of June. We're very excited about that. Well, I should say we're excited to be there. We're not so excited about the flight and jet lag with a toddler. I'm sure that will give us lots of stories. Anyway, that's us in a nutshell right now. Busy, but still enjoying life. I hope to get outside to take more pictures soon. There's a chance of snow tonight so it may be a few days before that's possible. Oh the joys of living in MI!
No comments:
Post a Comment