Sunday, January 01, 2012

Tinkerbell!!!

Evelyn was SO, SO excited to meet Tinkerbell. My mom found where she hangs out and we went to meet her while the rest of the family climbed the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House. She had to wait a while in this little room where many other kids (mostly girls) were also waiting. I kept asking Evelyn if she was excited and she kept saying she was. Well, it was finally our turn. We went to the back where she was and walking around this wall blocking her view from everyone else. Evelyn just got quiet and shy. I'm pretty sure she was in awe :) We met Terrance (boy fairy) first and Evelyn warmed up.


Then we met Tinkerbell. She was fun and spunky just like in the movies. She made Evelyn feel at ease too. It was so much fun to watch!


2 comments:

bevgo said...

Great picture! What a wonderful memory.

The Perreca Family said...

I LOVE her face- so excited!!