Saturday, December 31, 2011

Countdown of Thankfulness

In no particular order...

*10- So thankful for the birth of our amazing and perfect little girl, Eliza! I cannot imagine life without her in my arms :)

*9- I'm thankful for 8 wonderful years of marriage. My, how time has flown by!

*8- I'm thankful for the time I get to spend daily with my fabulous kiddos. They bring me so much joy!

*7- I'm thankful that we got the carpets out of our bedrooms. It's amazing how something so simple can make such a big difference in my health.

*6- I'm thankful for our wonderful Christmas vacation!

*5- I'm thankful for my new sister in law, Kati! So excited she's in our family now :)

*4- I'm thankful for God's continual hand on our lives. I can't imagine my life without Him in it.

*3- I'm thankful we were able to start our garden. Simple thing, but it's wonderful to have.

*2- I'm thankful for my imagination. I love creating things and know that God has given me this for a reason.

*1- This one is going to remain blank. There are too many other things that I'm thankful for. Those are all listed here in my head :)

Happy New Year! Welcome 2012! I can't wait to see what's in store for this year.

No comments: