Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sweet Slumber

Last night I decided to take pictures of my babies sleeping. They're so sweet and peaceful looking when they sleep. Just watching them erases all the craziness of the day. I forget how they've tested my patience. I forget how they've knowingly disobeyed what I've said hundreds of times over. I just see the sweetness! They're my babies, and I love them.




Eliza sleeping peacefully for at least 2 hours :)




Evelyn sleeping in the buff because she's always so hot ;)




Oh! Wait a minute! What are you doing on the floor? Silly Luke!

4 comments:

Mrsfroberg said...

aw! i love them! they're all so cute!

Rachel said...

I know exactly what you mean - seeing them asleep makes you remember how precious they are (sometimes when they're awake it's hard to see past the frustration and craziness!!!). I love the pictures - so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

I love that Eliza loves to be bundled. I love that Evelyn loves her Tinky Bell. I love that Luke's floor looks like yours used to...
Nana

The Perreca Family said...

How blissfull!! Great pics- so sweet!!