Saturday, May 30, 2009

6 months


Evelyn Jane turned 6 months old today. It's amazing that this sweet little girl has already been in our family for 6 whole months! Time is just flying by! I wanted to make sure I posted to remember this day and the things that she's already doing.

Evie can:
*roll over super fast
*scoot around the floor
*escape the Bumbo seat
*smile at the drop of a hat
*scream with the most passion I've ever seen
*stick her whole fist in her mouth
*laugh whenever her brother makes a face or talks to her
*stand with only a little of our support
*grab glasses right off of your face in a split second
*put any object in her mouth no matter the size
*snuggle sweetly for 2 seconds at a time

She is such a joy to parent. We can already tell that she likes to know what's going on, is super strong and has passion about what she wants. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for this little one. I'm looking forward to what the next 6 months will bring for her and for us. Thank you, God for giving us this precious gift!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I can't believe it either!
I love the little list you wrote. E is such a sweet little girl. So cute too!
I love this picture!

Rachel said...

She is just too cute! We had so much fun with you guys the other night. We'll have to do ice cream soon!

Anonymous said...

She looks an awful lot like her mommy! Love and kisses from Nana. I miss you guys more than you can imagine...