That's right! 20 jars of homemade strawberry jam. ~YUM~ It is delicious too.
In a few days I'll be sharing some pool pics. You won't believe your eyes. I promise! It's amazing how far it's come. And then hopefully pics of our house now. I know lots of you have been asking me for this. Sorry it's taken me so long. Life just continues to run on full speed ahead. We are running to catch up! Be back soon!
3 comments:
yum, yum, yum!!! I still remember the last time I had homemade strawberry jam. I was 5...and I still remember. :)
How did we NOT talk about this tonight???
I REALLY want to learn how to do jam sometime.
I'd love to do a canning day with you! Seriously, I think it would be great fun! Are you interested?
Yeah! Name the day and I'll be there (or you'll come here). It would be fun!
Post a Comment