So many people have asked for some updated pics of our house. I'm sorry to say that I'm still not posting them. I really want to take "final" pictures and the house just isn't there yet. I will post some newer ones soon though. In the mean time I thought I would share some pics of us from last night and 2 days ago. It's finally spring like outside, so we were able to fly a kite and play baseball with the kids (well, really just with Luke while Evie watched from her seat.) It was a wonderful night though! We cannot begin to tell you how thankful we are to have this incredible house- projects and all. God has truly blessed us!

The family.

Luke and Evie acting like siblings.

"Luke, who do you have?" "RRR DDD Puppy" (Rome dog puppy). He LOVES this little white dog!

"Hey, Evie, what cha doing?"

"Trying to eat the grass, mom"

Luke loves giving me flowers. I don't care if they're technically weeds. It melts my heart every time he hands one to me. It really is the thought that counts even if they are half blown off "weeds". I love them just the same!

JD flying a kite. We are so thankful to have a yard big enough to fly it in. What a fun evening!

Yes, she still has those crazy eyes, Uncle T.
3 comments:
Thanks for finally posting some new pics! Love 'em. -mom
Can't wait to see you!!
Love the cute pictures! I can't wait to see the house in real life :)
Post a Comment