I'm so glad you asked. And honestly I'm so glad you noticed. He He! We are doing some SERIOUS painting, cleaning and packing. Of course that's on top of taking care of 2 little ones, work (household and classes) and all the other daily life things. We're exhausted to say the least. I promise to start posting again soon though. We'll be in the new house (hopefully) this weekend. I have so much to tell and so many pictures to share. You won't believe how big Evie's getting and how much Luke is talking.
Ok, I must go. Evie has wrapped herself up in a blanket and is now screaming. She's so dramatic!
2 comments:
Is she dramatic or just like her mommy? Hmmmm....
Can't wait to see what you've done to the house!
I'll be praying that you have a smooth move. I've done it with kids the sames ages- and trust me, I'll be PRAYING!!! Can't wait to see the "after" pics of the house!!
Post a Comment