Monday, April 14, 2008

Shoes

Why is it that companies don't make very many little boy shoes? Seriously! I've been on the hunt for some shoes for Luke to wear now because he's outgrown the ones he has and it's still too cold for his already bought summer shoes. On every site and in every store there is 1 pair of boy's shoes to every 10 pairs of girl's shoes. Now I understand the need for cute little girl shoes, but come on! Boys need cute shoes too! Will someone please make a company that only sells cute little boy shoes for a reasonable price? We mother's of little boys will be extremely grateful!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Boys are just all around BORING to shop for. Clothes and shoes. Walk into any kids clothing store and the boys merchandise is 1/5 the girls and stuck back in the corner. They have sports balls or cars or dinosaurs all over them. I have to say I enjoy shopping for my girl much more.
I think JD needs to start that clothing line he was talking about this summer.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree, Gina! Gymboree has HUGE racks of cute girl clothes (not to mention tons on clearance) while one puny little rack is set aside for the boy clothes. *sigh* I have been struggling to find shoes too, Katie. Believe it or not, I got 3 pairs of NICE Stride Rite shoes at a yard sale (barely worn at ALL!) for $2 each! I was sooooo excited! Too bad one of the pairs fits my 5 year old nephew right now....but I just couldn't pass them up! :)