Saturday, December 29, 2007

We're back!



We just arrived home yesterday from our wonderful vacation to Disney World, Sea World and my hometown. What a wonderful vacation it was! We had almost 2 weeks with my family and loved every minute. Well, maybe not the getting sick parts, but you get the point. Lukey was such a trouper taking naps in the stroller and going on all the fun rides with us. He absolutely loved seeing all the fish, sharks and dolphins at Sea World. He was captivated by the millions of lights at Disney. He even got his first taste of German food at Epcot and Mickey Mouse ice cream! YUM! What a fun time we had!! I'll be posting more about the trip when I have more time, but here are some of my favorite pictures:





1 comment:

Joshua said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm glad you are back though. :)