Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My pants!


I was sitting on the couch this afternoon watching Luke when he started making all of these complaining whines. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. I could only see his upper half and knew that he wasn't stuck on something or anything like that. Hmm... maybe he's just tired. I get up from the couch and finally see all of him. I couldn't help but start laughing hysterically. His pants fell down to his ankles so he couldn't move. HA HA! He usually wears cloth diapers, but since we're going on vacation and will use disposables while there I decided I better make sure the pack that we have still fit him. He's wearing one right now and I since they're a lot trimmer his pants are now too big. It never ends!! I guess I now need to find a belt!

3 comments:

cottage girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cottage girl said...

Made a mistake and had to erase...

I.CAN'T.WAIT.TO.SEE.YOU!
And I haven't packed a blessed thing. But I did help Rachel study for her last final last night, and that's more important, right?
I LOVE this picture. I want to scoop him up into a big hug right now!

cottage girl said...

p.s. JD's scary smile on your blog picture kinda creeps me out. He's got that total fake smile thing goin'.