Friday, December 07, 2007

Life is busy!

No time for pictures! We've been so busy lately. I'm so ready for vacation! It's still snowy here and FREEZING! I've decided that I'm not a winter person. I don't like being cold and having to wear 8 layers to go outside. I don't like having cold feet no matter how thick my socks are. And I really don't like how dry the house gets because the heat is blowing every 10 minutes. Summer, where are you? Come back!!
JD's wrapping up the semester and doing a fabulous job! Luke is pulling himself up on everything within reach and scooting across the floor in record time. And I'm trying to stay on top of everything. What a busy life! We love it though and wouldn't trade it for anything!

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

1 week and counting. I'm ready to do some Lukey carrying. I can't wait!!!