Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Packing!!

No time for pictures. Our house is full of suitcases, there's tons to be done and there's still everyday life that continues without fail. Will we ever get everything finished? Good thing I have a plane ticket! That makes it so that we cannot delay leaving and I will get to MD no matter if everything's accomplished or not. Luke has decided that he is finished with sleeping through the night, which makes it really hard to do anything during the day because our eyes are only half opened. Oh well! Beach- Here we come!! I call the hammock!!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Have a great time. We will miss you so much while you are gone! Luke is going to be huge when you get back!

cottage girl said...

See you TOMORROW!!!! Prayers for a quick and quiet flight! Love you, love you, love you!