Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More outside fun


I'm typing this one handed because this little guy just wants to be snuggled right now. He's sleeping soundly on my shoulder. Do you remember when you were little and you were out and about with your family? At some point you would get tired so you would either crash on your dad's shoulder or sitting in your stroller. Your little head would bobble as the family kept on going. My family was the kind that wouldn't stop just for naps, so we learned to sleep wherever we were. I can still remember waking up at Disney World late at night and realizing that I had missed Tinker Bell's flight from the castle. I had fallen asleep in my stroller and had missed it all. The things we remember!

Here are some more pictures of us from the other day. I just love outdoor photo's!

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

That kid is chub-a-licious! So glad you guys are enjoying the spring! I'm up to my neck in gardening.