Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Having fun at camp

That's right. We're having a great time here at camp. Life is busy, but it's great to be here and to be around my family and our friends again. It will be hard to leave. The first week of camp both JD and I caught a horrible sickness that took us down for a couple of days. That wasn't so fun, but now that we're over that we're enjoying the kids again and laughing like normal. It's amazing how much we take for granted that we have good health. It's only when it's gone do you realize how truly blessed you are.
JD is driving boats this afternoon, so I think Lukey and I will join him and go for a ride. Happy 4th of July to everyone! Have a great holiday!!

As soon as I figure out how to post pictures from the net, I'll post some new pics of Lukey. He's growing like a weed!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

I can't wait to see him! He must be HUGE now!
We miss you guys a ton!