Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving

Going home was so nice! We got to see lots of family and friends and laugh and just catch up on lives. We miss so much living so far away! Can you believe that I didn't take one picture the whole time we were there? What is wrong with me? Sorry everyone! Today is my catch up day. I'm relaxing and sleeping and doing some crafts. Notice that eating was not on my list. That's because my wonderful mom made so many delicious treats for Thanksgiving that I really should only eat fruits and vegetables for 2 weeks to make up for all of that food. Thank you, mom, for making a pregnant woman's dream! I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday. Leave me a comment and let me know how it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! :-) Let's chit-chat sometime! Miss you!