Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Small Groups

I just have to tell everyone that small groups are the best. If you've never been involved with one, find people your age and start one now! It's so nice to get to know people, laugh with them, pray with them and challenge them in their walk with Christ, all the while getting challenged yourself. I am currently involved with two small groups. One is a Mom's club where mother's get together and talk about life. Since I'm not a mother yet, I've been getting lots of wisdom and learning tons. The other group is a couples group that meets, talks about God and gets to know you as a real person, not just your "church" appearance. It's been an amazing way to grow and also just to meet new people. So, all of you that aren't involved with one, go out and find one this week. You won't be sorry!

No comments: