Thursday, November 16, 2006



I was looking through the ultrasound pictures and saw this 3D one that I wanted to share with all of you. This is Baby Boy at 21 weeks. I know that he looks a little strange, but it's really neat to see what he actually looks like. It looks like his head is in half because those are the bones you're seeing, and his lips and nose were still developing when this was taken. I wonder what he looks like now? I'm finally 30 weeks and am getting excited to see him in person!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a 3D ultrasound of Connor done at 25 weeks. It was really quite amazing to go back and look at those pictures compared to what he was like just after he was born. Technology is amazing. Oh, if you want to see the pictures, click here. They're at the beginning of that big group of pictures.

Good luck on your last few weeks! Time goes so much faster toward the end, and then after they're here...it's crazy!