Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The last night

In just a few short hours my little Evelyn will turn 3 years old. I can't even believe that it's been 3 years since she came into this world screaming. I still remember her looking right into my eyes as soon as they laid her on my tummy and thinking how much I instantly loved that little girl. It feels like it was just yesterday. These 3 years have been packed full of love, laughter, tears, hugs, kisses and snuggling. She is my passionate little middle child with they prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. She's my little dare devil who was climbing before she could even walk. There's no fear! She's my sweet baby who just wants to be held when she's upset. She's my pretty princess who loves shoes, purses and babies. She's my little helper who wants to do whatever I'm doing and will find a step stool in an instant so that she can. She's my Baby Do Dah. Happy Birthday, little girl! These last 3 years have been amazing. I can't wait to watch you grow this coming year!


No comments: