Sunday, February 22, 2009

Look what I found!



I guess we're going to have 2 thumb suckers in our family!

Oh, and just to let you know Luke is boycotting camera's at the moment. He actually runs and hides when I get it out. There may not be any pictures of him for a few days!

3 comments:

Heather said...

How cute! Thumb suckers are the best. You can't loose it like a pacifier. My, she sure is growing fast. I hope we can set aside some time soon and visit the Michigan crowd. It has been too long since we have seen everyone.

Gina said...

Has this helped with her crying? Sadie's crying semmed to taper off once she found her blessed thumb. Hope thing are getter better for you.

Our Family said...

She's so much better with her crying now. I cut out dairy and that's really helped. Plus, we've started the Babywise schedule, and she's doing really well on it. Things are so much better now! Thanks for asking, Gina!