I have so many ideas and so many things I want to do (craft wise) and absolutely no time to do them. It takes me several days just to knit a simple tiny hat. Ugh! Someday I'll have all the time in the world, but for now I'll have to just be thankful for any spare 5 minutes I find. Here are some of the things that are waiting to be created:
An adorable dress.
A tiny hat from this book.
The other leg to Evelyn's knit leg warmers.
A crayon roll up for a friend.
And of course Trainers for Luke and diapers for Evelyn. Along with trying my hand at knit longies.
AH! If only there were more hours in the day!
1 comment:
Which the friend LOVES by the way!!! :)
I hope we can find a day to make those dresses! So cute!
Post a Comment