Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Too much!

The dishes are piled up, the laundry is heaping, the bathroom is in disarray and the dog is seriously shedding like crazy. My life is FULL right now. I don't know how this happened, but it did! Perhaps it's because I'm carrying around a 15 lb basketball on my stomach that insists on moving every other second of the day which leaves me with no energy and a sore back? I don't know, but I can't take it anymore. Luckily our bathroom just got finished being tiled and we're in the process of being able to use it again. That means no more men walking through the house all day long and banging the whole time they're here. I'll post pics of the process soon. Or perhaps it's because I want to spend every extra minute of the day outside with my little guy while it's still in the 70's during the day because I know that snow is right around the corner (literally. They're calling for it on Monday.). Whatever the reason tomorrow is the day to start getting this house back together. No more excuses! No more laziness! It will get done. And no, this isn't nesting. It's the need for cleanliness! HA!

2 comments:

Angela said...

ah sorry!! Hope it's better by now!

Tamara said...

God is just preparing you for how crazy it will get once that Basketball comes out! :)