Friday, November 14, 2008

Still here!

We went to visit a friend in the hospital who just had her baby tonight. On our way to her room we were asked by 2 different nurses if I needed assistance meaning was I in labor. Hmmm... Then at Walmart I was waiting in line and this little girl standing next to me asked her mom if I had a baby in my tummy. Her mom just said, "Yes, she does" and went on with her waiting. I was surprised that there was no hesitation or anything like that to her response. I guess I do look ready to burst at any moment. I think we're finally close to being ready for this baby to actually make it's appearance. I decided after having serious contractions last night that I needed to buy those last minute things and finally be ready. I'm sure that just means that it will be another 2-3 weeks though. HA!
Oh, and I did get the house clean and back to normal. Thank goodness. It was a lot of scrubbing and laundry, but it was so worth it! Now if we can just maintain it I will be proud!

No comments: