Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What's been happening in our house?

I'm so glad you asked! Well, life here has been exciting, relaxing, enjoyable and just plain great! First up for any who don't know we are expecting another little bundle on or around Dec 1st! Here's a picture of our little babe at 11 weeks (I'm 15 weeks now):

We couldn't be more excited and of course a little nervous.

Next, JD's finally finished with the semester and is back home from Italy. I'll try to post pictures of his trip soon. We are REALLY enjoying having him home all day every day with us. Luke is becoming quite the Daddy's little boy. He follows JD around the house and yells, "DA!" when he can't see him.

Oh, did I mention that Luke is finally walking? He's been taking steps for a while now, but just recently has started walking throughout the house. He's so proud of himself too. He is LOVING his pool in the backyard. He will immediately go to it when we outside and jump in clothes and all. He is definitely a water baby!



Our summer will be full of traveling, house projects, family visiting, pool time and just general family together time. We are loving it!


Anyone want a kiss? -Luke

7 comments:

cottage girl said...

I want a big kiss! Miss you! It's hotter Zach Braff around here. I think I may have melted today.

Anonymous said...

Everyone here in VA is so excited for you! Luke is such a cutie! Enjoy your summer and stay cool!
Aunt Carol

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your exciting news!!!! Love the cute pictures of Luke!

Gina said...

Awesome pictures, but I will pass on the spaghetti? kiss? I am so jealous that you have your husband with you all day. Enjoy!

Kristy said...

Congratulations on the new little one. We will be praying that the pregnancy will be easy and the time will fly until you can hold this babe in your arms.

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you!!
Amy

Joshua said...

The pool looks like a lot of fun!
Congrats again!