
Luke came into this world. I can't believe it's been a year already. Where did time go? It's been such an amazing year of watching him grow and learn. He came to us as a little "beaker" baby who did nothing but eat, sleep, poop, make beaker noices and look at us with those amazing eyes. Now he can crawl, walk with support, say a few words, eat "real" food, throw the dog's ball, laugh at his daddy's silly faces, hug and give pats on the back, wave at everyone (even strangers as we're walking through stores), and smile a huge smile whenever he sees me. I love being his mom! I couldn't imagine my life without him in it. He's such a blessing from God. Thank you to all of our family and friends who have been there with us through the ups and downs and supported us the whole time. We love you! Happy Birthday little man! Mama and Dada love you!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday LUKE!
I love seeing all of your pictures on your blog! Especially your newborn ones! Precious!
With love,
Marilyn Fannin
Post a Comment