Monday, February 18, 2008

Busy life

Sorry I haven't posted lately. It's been busy around here. On Friday we decided to head to Ikea to look for a book shelf for Luke's room. I needed more space to organize everything. Then on Saturday we cleaned around here, brought some of our kitchen stuff up from the depths of despair and played with Luke. On Sunday, we had church, small group and everything in between. Then today Luke and I went to Toledo to visit some friends. Shew! It's been busy! I look forward to a slower day tomorrow. Maybe then I can have a moment to really post and maybe add some pictures too!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

We went there on Saturday. It must have been an IKEA weekend!
Hope to see some cute pics of Luke posted soon. I can't get enough of that little guy!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about a busy weekend! we went to one of Tim's Tournament games Thursday and Friday, Saturday we did some major house cleaning (we have been so busy our poor house has suffered) and did some shopping for our bedroom. Then Sunday we both ended up with horrible headaches and sick to our tummies, so we stayed in bed all day and then Monday we painted our room...CHOCOLATE! lol it looks pretty good.
anyway, I just wanted to say all of that to say HI :) Hope you have a great day! I love reading your blogs!!!